Friday, July 08, 2005

more updates

I have updated the links, adding a number of sites. I added the Old Testament Gateway to go alongside the NT Gateway as essential stops. The Paul page as it is a good bibliographical source as well as online articles for studying Paul the Apostle to the Gentiles. I added the N.T.Wright Page because im a fan of his work and because alot of his articles, sermons, and lectures can be accessed through there. Early Christian Writings is a good source for primary sources, as does Early Jewish Writings (Primary sources are a scholar's best friend! There is no substitute). I am constantly using Review of Biblical Literature to info on books that im interested in using. And the Journal of the Evangelical Theological Society have articles from 1996-2004 published online in PDF format.

I also updated the Blogroll with Blogs that I now visit regularly.

No comments: